Carrier® HVAC equipment leads the industry for performance and quality, and the Performance™ 16 model is no exception. This heat pump offers that perfect balance between keeping your bank account happy while saving money on your home energy bills.
This innovative and efficient heat pump provides cooling efficiencies of up to 16.5 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER). You can also rely on its dependable performance for ultimate home comfort and heating cost savings during the cooler months. Beyond these amazing features, the unit also comes complete with two-stage compression for added comfort and quiet operation.
Curious about Carrier heat pump installation in your home? Contact Arthur Hagar today!
- Up to 16.5 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 9.5 HSPF heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 70 decibels1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor operation for excellent comfort and quiet
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 16.5 SEER
- Up to 13.3 EER
- Up to 9.5 HSPF
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible when paired with select thermostats
- Sound: as low as 70 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Filter drier
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov..
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.