Are you a homeowner who’s looking for the best air conditioner unit to strike that perfect balance between performance and efficiency without breaking the bank? The Performance™ series air conditioner unit from Carrier® won’t let you down and will offer that perfect balance you’ve been searching for between your budget and your desire for long-term energy savings.
With this innovative and affordable Carrier AC unit, you can feel confident you’re getting the industry-leading performance that Carrier is known for. The Performance 17 model also goes one step further to deliver two-stage compression for comfort, quiet, and enhanced summer dehumidification.
Arthur Hagar is an authorized dealer of Carrier HVAC equipment. Contact one of our friendly technicians today to learn more!
- Up to 18 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 73 decibels1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 18 SEER
- Up to 13.8 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
- Sound: as low as 73 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.