Discover the difference of Carrier® HVAC equipment for yourself! The Comfort Series Carrier air conditioner is designed to give you simple, efficient, and affordable cooling. And with impressive SEER ratings, Carrier AC units can make paying your energy bill less painful.
Contact Arthur Hagar today to learn more about Carrier AC units!
- Up to 16.5 SEER cooling efficiency
- Quiet operation: as low as 76 decibels1
- Single-stage operation
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when the product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty will be granted upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 16.5 SEER
- Up to 13.5 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Sound: as low as 76 decibels2
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- Filter drier
- Controls supported: Performance™ and Comfort™ thermostats
- 1.5- to 5-ton
- 208- to 230-V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Wire coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR® criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.