Are you looking for a home air purifier with documented effectiveness against common irritants and bacteria? If so, the Carrier® Performance™ air purifier is your answer! This quality unit and its home air filters capture three common household pathogens, including the common cold. With its innovative design, it can remove up to 75 percent of organisms as small as .30 micron with each wave of air that passes through it. It operates in near silence with your HVAC system to provide unsurpassed indoor air quality for homeowners.
Have tight installation quarters or concerned about the unit’s size? Because it is only 7.25″ wide, this home air purifier can be installed in smaller locations where others can’t.
Contact Arthur Hagar today to learn more about options for improving your indoor air quality!
- Whole home air purification system
- Long-life MERV 13 filter
- Patented Captures and Kills™ technology
- Captures up to 75% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size
- Kills or inactivates up to 96% of germs, pollen and mold captured
- Proven effective against 3 common pathogens:
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- Can be placed in line with nearly any ductwork system
- Narrow cabinet design for greater installation flexibility
- Easy to replace, long-lasting filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Filter efficiency: MERV 13
- Capture rate: 75% of particles down to .3 micron size
- Germicidal rate: 96%
- Low airflow resistance
- Patented Captures & Kills™ technology
- Recommended control: Performance Edge® thermostat
- Furnace/fan coil sizes:
1620: 18.5″H x 7.25″W x 24.75″D
1625: 18.5″H x 7.25″W x 27.75″D
2020: 22.25″H x 7.25″W x 24.75″D
2025 22.25″H x 7.25″W x 27.75″D
2420: 25.75″H x 7.25″W x 24.75″D
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal flow furnaces and fan coils
- 120v or 230v
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet pre-painted in taupe metallic
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.