Operating in near silence with your HVAC system, the Carrier® Infinity® air purifier works tirelessly to ensure optimal indoor air quality for you and your loved ones. Its award-winning design and innovative technology uses Captures and Kills™ technology to trap up to 95 percent of pathogens as small as .30 micron in size. The superior air filter captures pollen, dust, dander, smoke and more in as many as eight cycles per hour! Beyond trapping these airborne irritants, this home air purifier uses an electrical charge to kill or inactivate them. The result is clean, fresh air inside of your home!
This isn’t just heresay — as expected, Carrier equipment lives up to its name in independent testing which has documented the units ability to purify indoor air of 13 pathogens and common household funguses.
For more information on Carrier’s amazing line of air cleaners and air purifiers, contact Arthur Hagar today!
- Whole home air purification system
- Long-life MERV 15 filter
- Patented Captures and Kills™ technology
- Captures up to 95% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size
- Kills or inactivates up to 99% of germs, pollen and mold captured
- Proven effective against 13 common pathogens:
wild type A influenza
Mycobacterium parafortuitum (tuberculosis surrogate)
- Proven effective against Aspergillus versicolor (a common fungus)
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- Can be placed in line with nearly any ductwork system
- Easy to replace, long-lasting filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Filter efficiency: MERV 15
- Capture rate: 95% of particles down to .3 micron size
- Germicidal rate: 99%
- Low airflow resistance
- Patented True Sense™ dirty filter detection available with Infinity control
- Patented Captures & Kills™ technology
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- Furnace sizes:
1625: 18.5″H x 11.125″W x 25.25″D
2025: 22″H x 11.125″W x 25.25″D
- Fan Coil sizes:
1620: 18.625″H x 13.125″W x 22.25″D
2020: 22.125″H x 13.125″W x 22.25″D
2420: 25.5″H x 13.125″W x 22.25″D
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal flow furnaces and fan coils
- 120v (furnace model)
- 230v (fan coil model)
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet pre-painted in taupe metallic
Carrier reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.