When the wind begins to blow and the temperatures dip, many people shelter indoors, staying where it’s warm. During the day, you want your office to be warm so you can be productive. As the days shorten with the approaching winter, there’s truly not a lot to do past dark. That’s when having a home heating system and a superb office heat pump or furnace shine.
Arthur Hagar has been offering the residents of Fort Worth top-notch residential and commercial heating services, including furnace and heat pump installation services, since 1949. Our family-owned and operated business loves helping you stay comfortable with our heating and cooling systems. We offer commercial and residential heat pump installation as well as gas furnace installation. Our HVAC technicians undergo extensive training in order to bring you the best HVAC systems. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, and we are licensed, bonded, and insured. We love seeing our customers enjoy coming home to a place of warmth and comfort and visiting area businesses with a soothing environment as well. If you need furnace installation services in Fort Worth, call Arthur Hagar today!
Like all mechanical machinery, furnaces or heat pumps will wear out. Luckily, they last well over a decade before they do so; however, at some point, your Fort Worth home or business will most likely need a furnace installation service. We at Arthur Hagar offer a dizzying array of Carrier heat pumps and gas furnaces for you to choose from. Each has unique features and benefits that our HVAC specialists will be more than happy to share with you. We realize that heat pumps and furnaces have progressed in technology immensely in the last few years, and their features can be hard to understand. Below, we’ll go over some of their features and then take a look at heat pumps and gas furnaces specifically. Call our heating and cooling company for heating installation today!
Common Features of Carrier Heat Pumps
- Heat pumps can both heat and cool your home or office
- They offer optimal humidity and temperature control
- Our heat pumps come with a great 10-year warranty on parts
- Features variable-speed compressors so the noise is low
- Filters out moisture and contaminants
- Ozone-friendly refrigerant
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- And more
Common Features of Carrier Gas Furnaces
- Excellent heating efficiency
- Consists of a modulating gas valve to help heat your home optimally
- Variable-speed blower for comfort and operation
- Easy to set your exact temperature needs
- 10-year warranty on parts with our gas furnaces
- Helps with summer dehumidification
- Comes with a fully insulated cabinet
- Lifetime warranty on heat exchanger
- And more
Heat pumps are fairly popular here in Fort Worth. The big benefit of heat pumps is that they are both your heating and your cooling system. This not only saves you money at the outset by only having to purchase one heating and cooling system, but it also takes up much less space than trying to house two separate units. Arthur Hagar has worked diligently to offer the quietest, most energy-efficient heat pumps at an affordable price. Heat pumps work by using electricity to move heat from a cold area to a warm one, heating up your space in winter and cooling it in summer.
What a Heat Pump Installation Looks Like
- Our HVAC specialists install the condenser. The condenser is the part of your heat pump that is outside. The condenser is where the heat in the air is converted and transferred.
- The air handler mount will be installed. You can think of your air handler as your vent. It is the part of your heat pump that releases the heated air into your space.
- Then the air handler will be connected to the condenser. This is where we connect all of the wiring so that your condenser can talk to your air handler if it will and so that both will function well.
- Everything will be tidied up, and you’re good to go. Once our HVAC technicians have finished the job, they will ensure your residential or commercial heat pump is up and running and will go over all of the details with you, ensuring all of your questions are answered and that you understand everything about your new heat pump.
There’s something about being hit with a wall of warmth when you walk into any indoor space, whether that’s your home or a grocery store. It’s instant relief, and it immediately puts you at ease. Gas furnaces have an amazing ability to heat up spaces fairly quickly and keep them at an optimal temperature. During the coldest and longest of nights, sometimes the most comforting sound is the furnace kicking on. It can even be a sound that brings back memories, such as waiting up for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve or waiting for the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve. If a business is not warm, you may even walk out, which shows just how important having a heated home or office truly is.
What a Gas Furnace Installation Looks Like
- Choose your new furnace and take the old one out. Arthur Hagar in Fort Worth has excellent gas furnace selections from which you can choose.
- You’ll connect your new furnace to your ductwork and ventilation system. All connections will be properly sealed. The gas lines will be hooked up and checked for leaks. The condensate line will be connected, as well as the flue pipe. We’ll install a new thermostat as well.
- Then your furnace will be hooked up by your experienced HVAC technicians to a power source, and the electrical wiring will be installed. This is extremely important to let our experienced team handle because of the dangers involved.
- We’ll test your gas furnace to ensure it is running properly, and everything is hooked up properly. Then we’ll walk you through your furnace installation, answering any questions you may have and showing you how the thermostat works before we leave. We want to make sure you understand how your new gas furnace works before we leave you to enjoy the warmth of your home.
With over 65 years of being your Fort Worth HVAC company of choice, Arthur Hagar has loved every moment of bringing you the best heating and cooling services, including furnace and heat pump installations. From our humble beginnings, we have grown and embraced technology. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, offering the most energy-efficient HVAC systems that will not only save you money in the long run on utility costs, but will also help you to reduce your carbon footprint.
Arthur Hagar not only offers the best HVAC installation services, but we also offer residential and commercial furnace repair, maintenance, and replacement. We understand that installing a new furnace can be a big expense, which is why we offer financing as well. We offer preventative maintenance services and cleanings in order to ensure your HVAC system is running efficiently and smoothly all year long. We offer free estimates as well so you can compare our selection to others. Arthur Hagar is proud to work with Fort Worth home builders, helping install their heating and cooling systems as well.
Our mission since our inception is to provide you with the heating and cooling system you need at a price you can afford and that will be environmentally responsible as well. We understand that you spend most of your winters indoors, and that comfort is of utmost importance. By offering you the highest-quality HVAC products installed by experienced HVAC technicians, you can rest assured you are getting a heating and cooling system that will last. Call our Fort Worth HVAC company to get started today!